RUST BULLET CAN STOP AND PREVENT RUST FOR UP TO 10 YEARS!
Rust Bullet’s Superior Patented Technology permanently stops rust and corrosion. Rust Bullet performs like a powder coating but without the expense involved with the powder coating process. Rust Bullet can be applied directly over rusted and clean metal surfaces with little or no surface preparation.
Rust Bullet’s versatility provides exceptional protection from the damaging effects of extreme weather conditions, abrasive objects, harsh chemicals, and other destructive elements. Rust Bullet protects various metals, as well as, other substrates including concrete, wood, and fiberglass making it the ideal coating for everything from metal roofs to concrete floors. Rust Bullet has been scientifically proven by Accredited Independent Laboratories to be the best rust preventive, corrosion inhibitive, protective coating on the market today. Rust Bullet should not be confused with rust converters or rust encapsulators; Rust Bullet’s unique, superior, patented coating kills rust permanently.
According to the Thomas Register, the world’s leading resource for industrial products and services, there are 319 companies that market rust/corrosion control products; all of these companies claim they have the best product. We also claim we have the best; so, to separate Rust Bullet from these other products, we spent years of extensive research, testing Rust Bullet against the market leaders using independent laboratories and numerous real life environmental situations. We not only claim to be the best, we have proven it.
Rust Bullet’s Superior Patented Technology
- Awarded an Unprecedented Two United States Patents
- Extensive Scientific Testing Against the Market Leaders Confirms Rust Bullet is Unsurpassed in the Control of Rust and Corrosion
- ECO Friendly – Contains No Lead, No Zinc, No Chromates, No Acids, and No Heavy Metals
- VOC Compliant
- Applies Directly Over Rusted and Clean Surfaces Protects Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass, and Many Other Substrates
- Little or No Surface Preparation Required
- Easy to Apply and Maintain
- Apply by Brush, Roller, or Spray Equipment
- Superior Adhesion
- Scratch, Chip, and Chemical Resistant
- UV Resistant – No Topcoat Necessary
- Strong Weather Resistance in All Climates and Below Sea Water
- Tested and Proven to Effectively Encapsulate Mold
- Performed Better than Most Fire Retardant Coatings in the ASTM E84-04 Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
- Potted Water and Volatile Organics Tests Confirm Rust Bullet Coating Meets the United States’ Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Primary and Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Awarded a Schedule Contract with the United States General Services Administration (GSA), One of the World’s Largest Suppliers of Quality Products to U.S. Federal Government Buyers.
Protecting our environment is a key issue to Rust Bullet, LLC. Corrosion is recognized as one of the most serious problems in our modern societies and the resulting losses each year are in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Rust Bullet’s ability to restore virtually any substrate to a corrosion free, usable state, can eliminate millions of tons of unusable waste from our landfills. Rust Bullet is considered an environmentally friendly solution to corrosion. Rust Bullet products contain no lead, no zinc, no chromates, no heavy metals, no acids, and no pesticides. Water held in a container coated with Rust Bullet was tested for potability after 30 days and then again after 120 days and met the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) primary and secondary drinking water standards. Rust Bullet effectively encapsulates mold and other bio-hazards and performed better than most Fire Retardant Coatings in the ASTM E84-04 test for the Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials. Choosing a rust paint has become very easy.
TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL, MARINE, AUTOMOTIVE, FARM, AND HOME PROJECTS CHOOSE RUST BULLET, THE LEADER IN PROTECTIVE COATINGS.