Rust Bullet® Automotive contains more metal than our Standard Formula, providing the smooth finish desired for automotive projects. Rust Bullet’s Patented Automotive Formula is also designed to flow easily through HVLP auto finishing spray equipment.
Rust Bullet® has been Awarded an Unprecedented Two Patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Never before has the U.S.P.T.O issued Two Patents for Two Unique Technologies to One Rust and Corrosion Control Product.
Rust Bullet’s Superior Patented Technology
- Awarded an Unprecedented Two United States Patents
- Extensive Scientific Testing Against the Market Leaders Confirms Rust Bullet is Unsurpassed in the Control of Rust and Corrosion
- ECO Friendly – Contains No Lead, No Zinc, No Chromates, No Acids, and No Heavy Metals
- VOC Compliant
- Applies Directly Over Rusted and Clean Surfaces Protects Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass, and Many Other Substrates
- Little or No Surface Preparation Required
- Easy to Apply and Maintain
- Apply by Brush, Roller, or Spray Equipment
- Superior Adhesion
- Scratch, Chip, and Chemical Resistant
- UV Resistant – No Topcoat Necessary
- Strong Weather Resistance in All Climates and Below Sea Water
- Tested and Proven to Effectively Encapsulate Mold
- Performed Better than Most Fire Retardant Coatings in the ASTM E84-04 Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
- Potted Water and Volatile Organics Tests Confirm Rust Bullet Coating Meets the United States’ Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Primary and Secondary Drinking Water Standards
- Awarded a Schedule Contract with the United States General Services Administration (GSA), One of the World’s Largest Suppliers of Quality Products to U.S. Federal Government Buyers.